The Science Behind Cryo System
SiO Beauty’s revolutionary skin-smoothing wrinkle patches for the face and body (medically endorsed no less) are only one of the ways we target the signs of aging. If you have yet to familiarize yourself with our Cryo System, then it’s about time we gave you the full rundown. Sure, we know that there are other beauty tools on the market, but none that are quite like this — the proof lies ahead.
What is SiO’s Cryo System?
So, what exactly is the SiO Cryo System and what can it do for your skin? The first component is the Cryodrop, an advanced skin-toning tool that harnesses the power of cold therapy and massage to visibly sculpt and smooth the skin while reducing pore size and puffiness. With regular use, fine lines and wrinkles are softened, too.
How to Use the Cryodrop
As mentioned, massage is one of the driving forces behind the Cryo System and the results you’ll achieve. But don’t stress — you don’t need an esthetician’s license to pull off an at-home treatment like this. In fact, we’ve taken all of the guesswork out of using the Cryodrop tool by developing a specific face massage. Here’s how it works:
- Start with an even layer of your favorite serum or oil on clean skin.
- Lightly apply pressure to the areas of the face for 15 seconds (the timing helps with puffiness) and move the device toward the ears and temples.
- Using the skinny side of the tool, precisely apply light pressure to the areas around the eyes and lips.
For best results: Without freezing it, refrigerate the tool for 5 minutes before use for a deep cooling treatment. Don’t forget to wash your Cryodrop tool with warm water in between sessions and store it in its pouch for a cooling refresh the next day!
How Our Cryo System Uniquely Targets Wrinkles
When it comes to effectively fighting fine lines, wrinkles, redness, tone, and pore size at home, we’ve taken magnetic technology and combined it with benefits you’d receive from a professional spa treatment, complete with advanced topical skincare.
- The cryo aspect of the tool was derived from the benefits of cryotherapy, which uses low temperatures that can help treat the appearance of puffiness, dull skin and reduce signs of aging.
- SiO Cryodrop’s cool touch works in conjunction with the cooling complex in the SiO Energy Serum to give you the ultimate refreshed feeling and reduce the appearance of pores, redness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- The Cryodrop tool is made out of medical-grade steel that stays naturally colder than skin temperature to provide an instant “wake up” for the skin. A thin tapered edge targets narrow areas around the eyes and lips. Simultaneously, the wide surface glides effortlessly over the face, neck, and décolletage — and let’s not forget about that ergonomic handle.
- Massaging the skin helps to relax facial muscles and release the tension that can often lead to expression lines and wrinkles.
- The skin-tightening rebound effect from the massage combined with the tool’s cold feeling reduces puffiness in the skin by simultaneously pulling heat from the skin and pushing in the cold serum. Lowering the skin’s temperature helps to constrict blood vessels, lessening the appearance of redness.
The Proof is In the Results
We don’t just talk about how effective our Cryosystem is. We proved it with in-depth clinical trials for the SiO Energy Serum on its own, as well as with the Cryodrop tool. Five separate tests with 30 volunteers each garnered impressive results after just one use and even more after 30 days.
Serum and Cryodrop
- 90% of participants showed an increase in hydration after 15 minutes of serum and Cryodrop. 100% remained hydrated for up to 24 hours after the initial application, showing increased barrier improvement.
Of course, words can sometimes be even more powerful than numbers, so check out some of these SiO Cryo System reviews.
- “I have always been self-conscious about my neck looking older than I am! I started using the Cryodrop from SiO morning and night every day and saw incredible results within four weeks; I will never stop using this!" — JO ROMAINE, 44
- “This product is unreal! Wish they had a full-body version of this thing!” — TRICIA
- “This is one of those rare products that ACTUALLY delivers what it promises. Thank you!” — BRENDA